Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule - Decimal in door size

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone

In my door schedule (AC11), the door size (WXH) values are obtained according to the size of the door itself.

In the schedule, I realized that it always displays the size in millimeters with one decimal place (Eg. 900.0 x 2100.0) when it really should read just 900 x 2100. At times it appears, and sometimes it chooses to go away.

Can somebody please tell me what controls the appearance/disappearance of the decimal place? I have a feeling that it has got something to do with my dimension/unit settings, but even that is quite strange.

I have attached a screen capture of a portion of my schedule illustrating the WXH column. Thank you very much.
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Your working units should be millimeters without decimals. So should be the ones in the Dimensioning.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Djordje

Thanks for your advice.

I found the problem and fixed it by checking the HIDE ZERO DECIMALS in the dimensioning settings.

Cheers