Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule - Door Type Filter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. First time posting an inquiry in this forum. I hope y'all would be kind to share your thoughts and suggestions.

So I'm trying to set our door and window schedule. I know Archicad has preset door schedule which is fine but we want to do some changes to it to fit the type of documentation that we want to produce.

Anyway, so we have considered the DOOR ID to be unique for each door and each door will be categorized according to DOOR TYPE (Folding, Hinged, Sliding). So in the schedule, we what the doors to be filtered according to TYPE instead of ID while we want the IDs to be just listed on of the cells of the schedule. Is there a way to accomplish this?

I hope I made some sense.

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Which version are guys using?
The answer may depend on the version because ARCHICAD 20 introduced new features (Properties) earlier versions do not have.
Please go to your profile and add your ARCHICAD version info and computer specs to your signature so it always shows when you post.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
We're usign Archicad 20.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
In that case probably the easiest way would be to go to the Property Manager Dialog and create a new property called "Door Type" for all Doors. The Property should be the "Option Set" type and you can simply manually define the options for it (Folding, Hinged, Sliding).
Then you can use that Property as a Criterion in the Scheme Setting s Dialog, while use the ID as a Schedule Field.

Here is the full playlist about Properties:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnXY6vLUwlWWXsVJ3fRGNxuKLoHPkpx1I
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27