BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule Selection for visible layers

When you select a door or window in a schedule and try to go to it in the Plan View by using the Selection in Floor Plan or Select in 3D tab/box/button ( whatever it is called) the layers for that door or window must be turned on or it wont work. But I may not know what layer the wall that window or door is in is on. So I turn on all layers to activate this function. The down side is that it can take a long time to turn on all layers with the schedule open, and then when it does take you to that door or window you can't see it very well because all of the layers are on.

Is that really necessary? Why should this tool not work unless the layer of the selected wall it is in is turned on? The program should turn on that layer if it is off, and then take me there.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!