Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having a problem with my Door Schedule. I organized the schedule by Floor Level first, and then by Door Number. The model has a Theatre that is included as part of the First Floor. The Stage Floor is 5'-0" below the First Floor and the Orchestra Pit is 8'-0" below the First Floor. All doors have an 8'-0"h. rough opening. The doors that are at the Stage and Orchestra Pit levels are being grouped with the Ground Floor (below First Floor 20'-0") even though the walls have the First Floor as their home story.
My thought is that the schedule assumes/uses a 4'-0" above the First Floor as a cut plane and because these doors are completely below that cut plane, the schedule recognizes them as part of the floor below.
Can I change any settings (such as the cut plane) in the Schedule (scheme or otherwise) to have these doors be recognized as part of the First Floor? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
DGSketcher
Legend
In the scheme settings you could look at filtering the doors by "elevation" rather than storey.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Erika Epstein
Booster
The doors belong to the story by its anchor point. For doors insertion is relative to the header or sill. You will have to adjust some of the doors to be by header and others by sill to get them to read correctly in the schedule.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
DG & Erika- Thanks so much for the responses.