Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and Window Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!

I'm currently labeling all doors and putting them in the Element ID. In this project though, we have 4 zones and we classify the doors according to which zone they belong too. I have already added a new property (using the property manager) with an option list for the 4 zones. Works fine since I can select each door and assign them to which zone they should belong too.

My question is..

Is there a way to include and show this new property (which I've named Zone Location) in the Element ID of the doors and windows? As an automatic naming property as well. So basically if I have a door with an element id of D01, and it's under zone 03, I want the tag to show a full element id of 03-D01.

Is this possible?
1 REPLY 1
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
One of the STOCK window door labels allows you to show BOTH the ROOM ID and the DOOR ID...

Busy rendering at the moment, so I can't let you know which one... (might be the NCS one??)

I presume that would suit your needs...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop