Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and Window Schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
How to keep doors and windows from showing in schedule?
Existing dwelling being remodeled, there are existing and new doors and windows through out.
(I searched the manual, online and this forum).
Don't need the existing to populate.
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
xacto:

There are different ways to do this. The method I use is to give the existing doors and windows an ID of "ex", then in the Criteria panel use that as a criteria to exclude those doors and windows from the schedule. The Renovation Status could also be used s a criteria.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply.
The renovation status hides the doors from the plans, not good.
The criteria way seems like the last resource.
We should be able to select all doors and windows and check a radio button stating "not in schedules" done!
We are paying top dollar for this thing, has to be efficient.
rgarand
Booster
Using "EX" or "999" or some other piece of text has been working great for me for years. This works just like a radio button...I would have to select all the doors I wouldn't want to see on the schedule...So whether I select them and then navigate to a radio button or type in 999 in the ID window seems like it would work just as efficiently either way.
Robert J. Garand
ArchiCAD USA 27-Build 5001 USA FULL
Windows 10 Prof (64 bit) - Intel i9-10920X CPU 3.50 GHz - 128 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000