BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and window builder question

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a project where I have been using double hung windows with door and window builder. The problem I am having is that I have not been able to find a way to have divided lites on the bottom sash. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks for any advice.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the email address - I have added it to my address book. Keep up the good work. I hope that door and window builder will continue to develop because its approach seems like the ultimate solution...
Chazz
Enthusiast
Mike wrote:
I hope that door and window builder will continue to develop because its approach seems like the ultimate solution...
Agreed. It is a complex product but the results can be tremendous. Changing a single parameter (a sill treatment for example) in an entire multi-building development feels very powerful.

However, DWB is sometimes complicated to use and I have had VERY repeatable errors that can bring down AC, which is a little scary for a lib part. I have struggle with the exact issue you noted here and frankly could not recall the solution I eventually discovered.

I would urge Cadimage to continue refining the product and would also remind them that customer support is part of the tool.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Learn and get certified!