Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and window schedules: Element ID

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello All,

I'm working on a door and window schedule for a residential development. We tag doors and windows by giving each item a unique name using the element ID attribute (D01, D02 and so on in case of doors) and then in the door schedule we specify door types: Type A, Type B, etc. and for each type we list the doors that correspond for each type, Type A: D01, D05, D07 - Type B: D02, D03, D08 as well as the quantity, which helps to give the total number of doors and location for each type. See attachment.

What I haven't been able to do do is to get the door names (D01, D02) to be listed in ONE CELL for each type. Is this possible?

Cheers

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.12.01 PM.png
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
No, it's not. One row per ID. Multiple identical doors with the same ID can be totaled onto a single row, but that's about it.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
But now that I look at your attachment, you seem to want the IDs to be on their own lines... So sure, you can produce what you show. Your illustration would be two separate schedules placed next to each other on your layout.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a shame. Thanks.