Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door orientation in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi, is it possible to list doors with same ID, size, etc, BUT different orientation in one column in a schedule, and have a field which shows how many have left/right orientation?
I mean automatically.
(Archicad 22)
Example:
ID: D-001
Quantity: 5
Orientation: 3L/2R
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes this is how it works. You just need to use option to hide same elements in sheadule. Then AC is grouping elements in order according to properties you choose.
Barry Kelly
kzaremba wrote:
Yes this is how it works. You just need to use option to hide same elements in sheadule. Then AC is grouping elements in order according to properties you choose.
Actually - no.
If you are using the orientation as a field in the schedule, then the left and right will make each hand unique, so you will have a group of left hand doors and a group of right hand doors (assuming all other fields are identical).

You will have to create a manual notes field if you want to show combined left and right total.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
Actually - no.
That's right I miss interpreted this question. I thought you mean grouping doors not the layout of schedule. I think lists in AC provide such functions, but It seems that wisdom how to use them is long gone. We have just adjusted our office schedules so in our case orientation determine type as well.

like:
D1 / 100x210 / L
D1 / 100x210 / R
D2 / 180x210 / L
etc..