Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Doors below storey level not showing zone on schedule

Wokka
Contributor
Hi,
I've set up a schedule for my doors indicating number, type, size, zone name and number. Everything works fine except one door that is 140mm below the storey, that won't give its zone information in the schedule.
I've tried lowering the zone in 3D, subfloor thickness and ensuring the criteria for the schedule looks below the storey level.
Am I missing a field to get the zone to check doors below the storey?
Thanks
By the way, ArchiCad 11 for this job.
Warwick Lloyd-Martin
3 D E N V I R O N M E N T
http://www.3de.com.au
Windows 11 Pro 64bit
ArchiCad 4.55>27 AUS
Lumion 12.5/2023
D5 Render
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been experiencing this issue recently as well. We have a project that was developed as a remodel, and after it was started and addition with a basement was included.
We never added a basement story, and its kind of too late now without making a ton of extra work getting everything back to the correct elevation.
The doors are on the "crawl space" story, but schedule to the story below that and do not schedule to any zones. I have adjusted the insertion point to header to wall base, header to wall top and header to home story. None of these add the zone to the schedule or correct the story settings. The header (top of door object) definitely falls within the 6' height of the crawl space story, and the zone is set to fully encompass the full height of the door. Still no luck getting an association.
It would be great if anyone else has any ideas on what may resolve this. I have even replicated the story and elevation conditions in a clean template file and have no luck getting the door to associate with a zone
JaredBanks
Mentor
Can you just relink the home story and mess with which story they display on?
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome