Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Download from the Cigraph Web Site...

Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear friends,

Following the kind Djordje advise, I want to better explain how you can download the Cigraph plug-ins from our web site (www.cigraph.com).
First of all I want to highlight the fact that our previous plug-ins web site (www.cigraph-store.com) has been included into our “official” site www.cigraph.com
If you try to reach www.cigraph-store.com you will be automatically redirect to the new one.

Once you reach the site you can browse it (also FAQ, Gallery and Tutorials areas are now available right there).
To download our add-ons you have to do the following:

1. from the product menu (on the top), choose the product you want to browse
2. on the product page that will appear you will find a short description of the product and, on the left, a set of links which will bring you to the desired area
3. to download the plug-in, just click on the Demo or on the Update links. Just to be clear there is no difference between them but we preferred to keep them divided because, from our previous experience, the users desire to have two different link (one for demo and one for the FULL version).
4. clicking on these link you will be redirect to the page from which you can download the software: here you can choose the proper version depending on your OS and your ArchiCAD version

I highly suggest all the users to ALWAYS download the plug-ins from this site: it always provides you with the latest versions.
In the download page (on the top) you can always see the uploading date that will help you in verifying is you have the latest one.

If you have any doubt or trouble you can always contact me or Claudio that is our responsible for the Cigraph web site (claudio.mandelli@cigraph.com).

Friendly
Fabrizio

P.S. like in the past, if you have any kind of example that you want to publish here (of course example created using our plug-ins!) you will be more than welcome. As usual, use my e-mail address to submit your material and, please, remember to include a short description and all the data you want to publish with the example.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
good
Anonymous
Not applicable
nice
Fabrizio wrote:
In the download page (on the top) you can always see the uploading date that will help you in verifying is you have the latest one.
In checking out the dates, I see many newer dates than what I have, but exactly the same version number that I have. So it is difficult to tell if there have been any bug fixes making it worthwhile to download and install. Can you clarify, please?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Richard,

you are right but we are not Graphisoft and our plug-ins for sure are not ArchiCAD!
I mean, fixing a bug, also the less important one (but from the user point of view all the bugs are important!) is quite simple for us so we are able to produce a "fixed" version some days after the report by the user.
These means that it could be quite difficult to change any time the version number... we should use at least two-three decimal!
So we decided to use the data release and we change the version number just to indicate the compatibility with ArchiCAD or when we introduce new features.
What I can say is that if you see that is available a new version (the date is newer than yours) you should download it because there is no reason to avoid to install this update but there is at least one reason (a bug has been fixed) to do this.

I want to remember also the issue to check the latest update also usign the add-on itself (like ArchiCAD does): if your add-on says there is a new update... please download it!.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Thanks for clarifying this, Fabrizio. I'll get busy with the downloads!
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10