Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Drawing titles are misaligned after DWG Export

Burak
Contributor

Hello there,

I know that is a bit strange problem and it is hard to explain. On Archicad Layout, everything is fine; all drawings have drawing titles aligned. After exporting layout to DWG, all title lines are floating elsewhere...

We are working on teamwork projects and everyone uses same DWG translator file from our server (which I adjusted), but problem occurs only when I export DWG's on my computer. My other coworkers are using same translator just fine and there are no problems when they use same translator.

I use different drawing titles on layout (Built-in title, Linear Drawing title 25...) but the result is the same.

Please check screenshots, you can understand what is wrong with them when you see them.
Thanks for everything, have a nice day to all.

Drawing title settings.jpgDrawing Title lines are in blocks, not exploded but they are not alligned.jpgDrawing title line on AC Layout is correct.jpg
0 REPLIES 0