Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Excluding stories from IFC-export

Kamelite
Enthusiast
How do I exclude a certan story from beeing exportet to IFC?

I have this project where we have to modell i realworld height. This means I have a story called Sealevel, height 0, but height to next level is 36,5 metres . My first floor is located at 36,5, have a storyheight of 4m, and so fourth.

However, we are not "allowed" to export stories that don't contain any geometry. So, how do I exclude this from export? It is an empty story...

. Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27
1 REPLY 1
Kamelite
Enthusiast
Kamelite wrote:
How do I exclude a certan story from beeing exportet to IFC?

I have this project where we have to modell i realworld height. This means I have a story called Sealevel, height 0, but height to next level is 36,5 metres . My first floor is located at 36,5, have a storyheight of 4m, and so fourth.

However, we are not "allowed" to export stories that don't contain any geometry. So, how do I exclude this from export? It is an empty story...

. Kamelite
I figured it out: I had to export All visible elements in view, not Entire project.... Obvious?

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27