Hi Laszlo & Karl
I managed to find the time to do this test with Exporting Renovation Filter Options in ArchiCad 16.
I did the following:
1. I took screen shots of the settings in my project file where I have it set up the way I want it and saved them all in a PDF document.
2. Cleared my ArchiCad preferences on my machine and reboot.
3. Started a new project in ArchiCad 16 with the standard AC16 Template.
4. Then I changed the settings of the existing set of Renovation Filter profiles to match my settings.
5. Saved the file.
6. Went back to Renovation Filter Options and attempted to Export the Profiles.
I get the same problem: The export button does nothing. No "save to" screen pops up. Nothing.
The Import button works fine and effectively imports new profiles from saved files.
I did the complete sequence again but this time starting new profiles by Duplicating the default existing profiles and editing these new profiles.
Same end result.
It seems that the exporting gets messed up when you customize the profiles - at least on my side.
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉www.fusionBIM.co.za
- Architecture - BIM Implementation - ArchiCAD Trainingwww.Scirrus.co
- LiDAR Digital Survey - Scan2BIM As-Built - Property Compliancewww.BIM2fusedVR.com
- Virtual Reality Capture, Render Studio & Matterport Service Partner