BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Facilities Management Software and Life Cycle Software

ares997
Contributor
Which Facilities Management software integrates nicely with Archicad? My task is to evaluate various platforms and better understand their ability to integrate with Archicad or other production work flows that would ultimately allow a BIM model to be translated into a Facilities Management model and or life cycle model.

Any suggestions for both the theory and implementation of a Facilities Management platform would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
Here's one

http://archifm.com
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

In case of any questions I am available see below:

Péter Tuczai
Partner, Key Account Manager
www.vintocon.com

vintoCON Kft.
Záhony u. 7. [Graphisoft Park]
H-1031 Budapest, Hungary
Tel.: +36 (1) 999 0598
Fax.: +36 (1) 700 2396
Mob.: +36 (20) 661 2402
Mail: peter.tuczai@vintocon.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Checkout kykloud. We are not a traditional FM system but a software as a service platform which provides a state of the art BIM ready solution. Designed to be a life cycle decision tool.

Any questions just shout.

David Warren
ares997
Contributor
So what am I looking for in a FM software solution? Do these softwares traditionally interact with CMMS software? What do I need to be able to do once I get out of Archicad with my file and preparing to give it to a owner/operator? What do I need consider within the long term solution 5-10-30 years down the road? Does this softwares then interact with Building Operation Systems, or automation systems?

Thanks again for your time and consideration.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do these softwares traditionally interact with CMMS software? Yes, ArchiFM itself has got an CMMS module, called ArchiFM Maintenance which works on the same database as the CAFM module.
What do I need to be able to do once I get out of Archicad with my file and preparing to give it to a owner/operator? ArchiCAD and ArchiFM has a seamless integration see on the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS0RQwOlW-E
What do I need consider within the long term solution 5-10-30 years down the road? You can use your model not only for design and construction, but for the whole lifecycle of the building, for facility management.
Do this softwares then interact with Building Operation Systems, or automation systems? Yes, we have references with different solutions as SIEMENS for example.

You can read more in the following article about BIM and ArchiFM and you can compare our ArchiCAD based software with other solutions: http://www.aecbytes.com/feature/2011/BIMforFM.html
Learn and get certified!