Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Finish Schedule - Custom? Really?

Ugljesa Janjic
Newcomer
Are these the ONLY options that I can have for the Finish Schedule?
If not, how do I go about adding flooring materials? Carpet for example, would be nice. Vinyl Tile would also be nice. Only four options seems sooooo limited.
Ugljesa Janjic
ugljesa@janjicarch.com
ArchiCAD 25
Mac OS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Just as I suspected, I had a look in the GS standard template and found the finish schedule you appear to be using. The Property Manager can be your friend. You will find this Option Set to be infinitely adjustable. You can also add other properties which can show up in your schedule, too, and assign them whatever standard defaults you'd like to use through the Option Set.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
You will need to go into the "Scheme Settings" to find out where the schedule is getting these options. My guess is that it is a Property attached to Zones. Then you can go into the Property Manager to find that specific property and edit the list that is attached to it. I'm sure you can add or change anything that is in that particular Option Set. You may need to watch a video or two about Properties and Classifications. But once you get these figured out, you will have a very powerful tool available.
Richard
Solution
Just as I suspected, I had a look in the GS standard template and found the finish schedule you appear to be using. The Property Manager can be your friend. You will find this Option Set to be infinitely adjustable. You can also add other properties which can show up in your schedule, too, and assign them whatever standard defaults you'd like to use through the Option Set.
Richard
Karl Ottenstein
(I've moved this topic to the Data Management forum - which includes discussions of the interactive schedules, properties, etc.)

Adding to Richard's post: the schedules that come with the template are mostly examples just to help you get started. All schedules are customizable.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Ugljesa Janjic
Newcomer
Richard wrote:
This is a major help, Richard! Thanks!

Every day your knowledge gets a little deeper. It just gets a bit frustrating when you have to do it while on a deadline. 😉

Thanks much for your help!
Ugljesa Janjic
ugljesa@janjicarch.com
ArchiCAD 25
Mac OS
Ugljesa Janjic
Newcomer
Karl wrote:
(I've moved this topic to the Data Management forum - which includes discussions of the interactive schedules, properties, etc.)

Adding to Richard's post: the schedules that come with the template are mostly examples just to help you get started. All schedules are customizable.
Thanks, Karl! Learning every day, thanks to you guys!
Ugljesa Janjic
ugljesa@janjicarch.com
ArchiCAD 25
Mac OS