BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Flexible duct lenght schedule - how?

Karol Lozinski
Participant
As in the title. Is it possible to create such schedule? With flexible duct lenght? I've created mechanical ventilation model using MEP modeler and it would be great if I could make such schedule as addition to the drawing. Or is there option to at least see what is the lenght of each duct, the rest can be done manually. 😉
AC 27 Win 11
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I did some quick test. And usually, 3d Lenth parameter returns nothing. Actually, it seems like you can't schedule length of any MEP elements by standard parameters. I have tried to convert it to shape but you don't get any useful values.

What you can do is to chosen MEP_Straigth_Length parameter form duct objects and list those. However, it returns length only for straight ducts. I couldn't find any relevant parameter in the elastic duct. Probably there is the possibility to add some parameters calculating length based on the spline of the channel, but you will need someone who is good with GDL's.
Learn and get certified!