Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Formulas, equations or simple addition in schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

First time poster here, in need of help.

I'm investigating an old building due for renovation, but there are some issues with the areas of the building. I have made a schedule of the rooms in the buildings and their areas based on zones I have drawn (http://i.imgur.com/sGGBObS.jpg). This schedule gives me a simple overview of the rooms in the building today, but I need to compare them to a list of the original rooms in the building with their originally measured areas, and make a schedule of the difference between measured area and the area given by the old documents.

Is there an easy way to do this in Archicad? I've looked and looked, by can't find any easy way to add or subtract values, or type in custom text in the interactive fields given by the scehdule.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've tried to search high and low for answers to this question, but to no luck.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have used the renovation filter to show existing plans and the "renovated" plan, you should be able to use the renovation status to schedule zones. I believe that implies you'd have two shedules side by side, one of which could have a column for the difference you calculated, or it might be easier to simply use an excel spread sheet that you update to a .pdf for your layouts.