Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

BIMRithm Objects and Accessories------Free/Paid?

I have a bunch of stuff almost ready/ ready.

But..

I want to offer a logically usable free version.

but also have a paid upgrade. and maybe release 4 to 6 updates a year?  what do people want to see?

I have a much more intricate wall framing accessory object than what Archicad goodies provide, which includes baseboard, casing sheetrock and or sheathing.

Windows and doors that do what they are supposed to do.

Im writing a new cabinet object and kitchen object. much like archicads but really more user friendly and cabinet specific. ( i have been meeting with subcontractors in my area to get the low down on the how and what to try to generate a more logical object to the area or actual field.

I want to help everyone but i still want to find a way to buy some beers at the same time lol

currently I only have these objects in English.

feedback is welcomed.

i have a wall cladding object that will if it doesn't already do what you can get from CI

I have a new truss object, ICF forms accessory object, rebar wall and slab and roof accessory object.

all of which i either have a schedule exporting data for quantities or am almost done with.

7 REPLIES 7
Nice work!
I am glad there is finally another cladding tool available as I have been wanting to build one myself but haven't found the time.
Apparently there are some issue with how my Infinite Openings object reacts with a cladding tool from another provider, though it works fine with the built in Archicad Wall Accessories. So I have been wanting to test this but don't have a license for the other providers tool. Now at least I can test it with your cladding object to find the fault.
Did you have to do anything special to get it to cut non rectangular openings like the one in the video? From memory the wall accessory function picks up the opening shape automatically as it does with the wall shape.
I will download and have a play soon.
Creator of Cadswift's parametric GDL libraries
Creator of Infinite Openings and Component Catalogues
Push the envelope & watch it bend
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CADSwift/playlists
Just a little guy....
Just a little guy...
Just a little guy...
James. unquestionably fine work. Thank you.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Just a little guy..

I have a bunch of stuff almost ready/ ready.

But..

I want to offer a logically usable free version.

but also have a paid upgrade. and maybe release 4 to 6 updates a year?  what do people want to see?

I have a much more intricate wall framing accessory object than what Archicad goodies provide, which includes baseboard, casing sheetrock and or sheathing.

Windows and doors that do what they are supposed to do.

Im writing a new cabinet object and kitchen object. much like archicads but really more user friendly and cabinet specific. ( i have been meeting with subcontractors in my area to get the low down on the how and what to try to generate a more logical object to the area or actual field.

I want to help everyone but i still want to find a way to buy some beers at the same time lol

currently I only have these objects in English.

feedback is welcomed.

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!