cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free! BIMRithm Wall Cladding Plus extras

SenecaDesignLLC
Booster
Just a little guy...
AC 24, Twinmotion current, Windows 11, Msi 10UG with rtx 3070, wacom intuos pro m, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16, razer Tartarus pro.
6 REPLIES 6

Nice work!
I am glad there is finally another cladding tool available as I have been wanting to build one myself but haven't found the time.
Apparently there are some issue with how my Infinite Openings object reacts with a cladding tool from another provider, though it works fine with the built in Archicad Wall Accessories. So I have been wanting to test this but don't have a license for the other providers tool. Now at least I can test it with your cladding object to find the fault.
Did you have to do anything special to get it to cut non rectangular openings like the one in the video? From memory the wall accessory function picks up the opening shape automatically as it does with the wall shape.
I will download and have a play soon.
Creator of Cadswift's parametric GDL libraries
Creator of Infinite Openings and Component Catalogues
Push the envelope & watch it bend
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CADSwift/playlists

SenecaDesignLLC
Booster
Just a little guy....
AC 24, Twinmotion current, Windows 11, Msi 10UG with rtx 3070, wacom intuos pro m, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16, razer Tartarus pro.

SenecaDesignLLC
Booster
Just a little guy...

SenecaDesignLLC
Booster
Just a little guy...

Aaron Bourgoin
Booster
James. unquestionably fine work. Thank you.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC23-3003 USA / AC24-4018 USA
Rhino 7 Mac
OSX 10.14.6 & 11.3.1

SenecaDesignLLC
Booster
Just a little guy..

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!