BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Goodies ARCHICAD 22 installation problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
I have installed AC22 EDU v5009-1.0 and I want to install Goodies but installer show me error: "The ARCHICAD 22 Goodies Suite you are installing has an older version since the last ARCHICAD 22 upgrade.
For the ARCHICAD 22 Goodies Suite to be compatible with ARCHICAD 22, you must re-install the latest ARCHICAD update.
Complete this ARCHICAD 22 Goodies Suite upgrade and install the ARCHICAD upgrade."

I did it several times and it still doesnt working. Help me please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
I am not sure what the "PL" is referring to, but the goodies should install with the EDU version.

The goodies are written for build 3009 (the initial release) but they should still install with any newer version.
That is why you then need to run the Archicad program update (5009) again to update the goodies.

If you are still having no luck, then the only sure fire way I can think of is to un-install Archicad.
Then install build 3009.
Install the goodies.
Then update everything to 5009.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
What's your OS ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Christophe wrote:
What's your OS ?
Windows 10
Barry Kelly
So just to be clear.
You are currently using ... AC22 EDU v5009-1.0
You have installed the goodies and received the error message, but have completed the installation anyway.
You have then run the 5009 update file for Archicad, as this will update the goodies that have been installed.

Is that correct?

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
So just to be clear.
You are currently using ... AC22 EDU v5009-1.0
You have installed the goodies and received the error message, but have completed the installation anyway.
You have then run the 5009 update file for Archicad, as this will update the goodies that have been installed.

Is that correct?

Barry.
To be clear, I have AC22 EDU v5009-1.0 PL (not sure, if that change anything). Everything else is like You said.
I,ve tried reinstall Goodies and AC update but it doesn't help.
Solution
Barry Kelly
I am not sure what the "PL" is referring to, but the goodies should install with the EDU version.

The goodies are written for build 3009 (the initial release) but they should still install with any newer version.
That is why you then need to run the Archicad program update (5009) again to update the goodies.

If you are still having no luck, then the only sure fire way I can think of is to un-install Archicad.
Then install build 3009.
Install the goodies.
Then update everything to 5009.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
It helped!
I've just reinstalled Archicad and then install Goodies (before update) and everything is working.
Thank you
Learn and get certified!