BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How can you export list schemes?

alexliz
Participant
I've worked on a project (not a template) and have set up a number of calculation lists (components, zones etc.) Trouble is, I am starting a new project now and have spent quite some time and haven't managed to find how to export-import my schemes into my new project.

Come on, people, I would hate to have to re-set all those calc lists in the new proj. I absolutely hate the Gsoft interface for calcs. Save me!

Thanks, people.
Alex Zachopoulos

MacBook Pro 17" 2.4GHz, MacOS X 10.5.6, ArchiCAD 11 & 12, WinXP, Vista (well, not really Vista...)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Alex,

Come on, people, I would hate to have to re-set all those calc lists in the new proj. I absolutely hate the Gsoft interface for calcs. Save me!

No you don't have to redo it. In the Int. version of AC 9 the text file that contains all list information can be found under the User folder.

Please see my attached pict, including my copied "test" list / the opened text file where the very same test list could be found and the search path on a Mac - if not changed under the Work environment settings.
As long as you've done a save before starting a new project this text file should include your new list. just make sure it is loaded when looking for it.
List-set.jpg
Learn and get certified!