Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How do I create a drawing list in Archicad 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to make an automated drawing list that uses the drawings that I have created in the layout book.
I want it to use the drawing number and the title of the drawings that I have setup so I can put the list on the cover page without having to type it for each and every project.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Look in Navigator-Project Map>Project Indexes>Drawing Lists
Also try AC help; Search for; Project Indexes.
lec
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you have any luck with this one? I am doing the same problem. I cannot find a better way to create drawing list like you have the same issue. I am still trying to figure this out. I wish there is a youtube that explains better how to do with drawing list or window, door schedule.
Dave Seabury
Advocate
cadpg

It's pretty straight forward. see attached.

David
AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I know that one....

My question is how do you add rows or columns? It did not explains very well how to do that after using the settings? I tried everything and I am stuck with this.... I wanted to add more rows and columns. How do you do that? This is not easy compared using excel which I prefer but I really wanted to use this drawing list to notice the automatic ID number and Layout Name of sheet to save the time.
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.29.58 PM.png
Dave Seabury
Advocate
cadpg

Open the sheet index, click on index settings then under fields click add.
what are you trying to add to the sheet index?

David
AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello David,

I did not realized it was a sheet index. I thought it was drawing list. What is drawing list purposed for? That is what I am trying to figure it out. I am learning as it goes through all of the project map. I wanted to understand the system throughout. That is why I have been browsing through the forum.

Thank you for the sheet index. I never seen that one before. I thought it was drawing list to be connect publishing.