Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How do I deinstall ArchiTerra?

Anonymous
Not applicable
...I want to use ArchiTerra on another computer with another dongle... I copied all the ArchiTerra structure from the plug-in folder in AC to the other computer but when I'm trying to connect to serialize the AT version is "locked" to my original dongle serial...
Please help me how to do this..
:)Mats
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
mathome wrote:
...I want to use ArchiTerra on another computer with another dongle... I copied all the ArchiTerra structure from the plug-in folder in AC to the other computer but when I'm trying to connect to serialize the AT version is "locked" to my original dongle serial...
Please help me how to do this..
:)Mats
You have to get another ArchiTerra as its license is linked to a particular dongle. Or, just move the dongle to the computer where you want to use ArchiTerra.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Djordje! You always have the answer. Cheeky thing though...I don't understand the need for that hard license protection. What if I have two computers myself...hmmm. I'll switch the dongles...
You have to get another ArchiTerra as its license is linked to a particular dongle. Or, just move the dongle to the computer where you want to use ArchiTerra.
Djordje
Ace
mathome wrote:
Cheeky thing though...I don't understand the need for that hard license protection.
If you made your income by making and selling it, you would.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen