Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How to list components/materials by floor/story?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I made a few concrete components in order to more easily obtained amount of concrete by category (foundation, column, ring beam, ceiling and so on.)
I did the same to the walls and other structural elements.
Now listing all the components gives me the exact amount of material in my categories (foundation, column, ring beam, ceiling, etc.) but how to get listing for only one floor? How to list the amount of a material for a single floor? How to get the number of bricks for one floor if you have a wall that starts at floor below and ends few floors above the floor for which we want material listing?

I hope you understood me.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
adislic wrote:
I made a few concrete components in order to more easily obtained amount of concrete by category (foundation, column, ring beam, ceiling and so on.)
I did the same to the walls and other structural elements.
Now listing all the components gives me the exact amount of material in my categories (foundation, column, ring beam, ceiling, etc.) but how to get listing for only one floor? How to list the amount of a material for a single floor? How to get the number of bricks for one floor if you have a wall that starts at floor below and ends few floors above the floor for which we want material listing?

I hope you understood me.
To rephrase the question.
Is it possible to get the amount of material per story / floor? What to do when the wall passes through several floors? BIM meaning is lost if we can not get the amount of material from the segment of such a wall.