BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

I wish Archicad constructor could have improved a lot

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Iam working om Bim COncept, but iam not happy by seeing the constructor demo, let me start first from foundation, i would like to have a seperate element as foundation with some standard templates inbuilt,which could have been induced in slab accessories, i will be waisting the time in going on creating the templates alone.
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Ashok,

"Wishes" are for people who fully understand the abilities of an aspect of the product and have found a deficiency that they wish to have implemented.

Your post seems to indicate that you do not understand how Constructor works in conjunction with Estimator (I don't even understand that fully yet - I don't have a copy) ... since you have seen only a demo.

Modeling for 5D via Constructor is not the same as modeling in ArchiCAD. Your wish seems more tuned to ArchiCAD to me, on first reading.

This discussion belongs in the "Other Products" general forum (or possibly ArchiCAD+), not here, IMHO.

On second reading, perhaps you used the word 'constructor' without realizing that Graphisoft has a product by that name, and you really mean the "slab accessory" tool. If so, post in "Working in ArchiCAD" with a screenshot of your problem and what you want to have happen.

Regards,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Karl
May be the way of expressing my ideas was not in right manner,
Iam a strong beliver that archicad is best and it cant beat any other software, iam using this software past 4 years now, ihave worked on version from Archicad 7.0 to Archicad 9.0, since i have worked on complete elements of the building in one of the project recently using archicad 9.0, i have started with a footing using a slab tool,stem wall using a wall tool,and studs using object tool, and other elements and completed the project in a span of 2 weeks, i know this cant be achived in any other software also, may be u r true since i have gone only a demo i haven't understood the concept of Archicad constructor 2005. may be in future after i use the Archicad constructor i may understand the concept.
thanks for replying
Learn and get certified!