Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

ID Element Manager doesn't work with new rehab elements

claudio_pia
Contributor

I'm trying to assign new ID in comparative view (all rehab elements on): although I've selected all rehab element type, the new ones are not 'configurable'.

I've checked in a new file but it works, so the problem is not the Archicad general setup and installation.

Is it possibile to find the problem?

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 09.05.17.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
claudio_pia
Contributor

I've tried more options:

1. passing by a view with rehab filter showing all items (to be demolish, existing and new), no overrides;
  2. passing by a view with rehab filter showing new and existing items, no overrides, and not showing to be demolish items.

It seems I solved the problem with the second option, don't ask me why.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @claudio_pia, in these cases I find those items selected but not editable are in a hidden or locked layer, hope it helps.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

Thank you Mahmoud: I've checked yet. All items are in visible and unlocked layers.

The problem is transversal: objects, walls, etc..

Solution
claudio_pia
Contributor

I've tried more options:

1. passing by a view with rehab filter showing all items (to be demolish, existing and new), no overrides;
  2. passing by a view with rehab filter showing new and existing items, no overrides, and not showing to be demolish items.

It seems I solved the problem with the second option, don't ask me why.

@claudio_pia , I won’t ask you why but every day I realize that Archicad elements has 3 mysterious areas you should take care or you will be lost : 1 ) Layer Compos..... 2 ) MVO..... 3 ) Renovation Filters.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB