Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

IFC Library Objects only show on the lowest storey

fuzzytnth3
Booster
IFC Library Objects only show on the lowest storey of the Model despite being linked to a higher storey. In the attached screenshots you can see the settings for these objects so they should not be visible on the -3 Datum storey but they are.

The only solution I can think of is if I convert them to morphs and see if they will behave then. Anyone else had this issue?
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
2 REPLIES 2
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Converting them did make them behave but sometimes that can create a lot of polygons. In this case it didn't but seems like something that should work but isn't
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for your question and I am very sorry for the experience!

To better identify the issue, could you let me know a -step-by-step method how to reproduce it? This will be a huge help for us if we can easily recreate the issue in-house!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT