BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

IFC Properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
1. I managed to create custom IFC Properties for various Doors and Windows that works well with the Door and/or Window Schedulers. This is in, say File A, and I could manage to export them as Favourites to Location X… BUT if I import those Favourites to File B, the custom IFC Properties are missing and then obviously not amendable to the Schedules.
2. I previously created some custom Garage Doors in File A and saved them as Door Objects, saved those as Favourites, Exported those Favourites, Imported them into File B and could used them as I created them. No problem… Later I created an additional custom Garage Door, also in File A which I could add to the existing “Doors_Garage” Favourites folder which I also exported to Location X…. BUT if I import them to File B the newly created door gives an error message. All the settings are the same as far as I know. It even saved correctly as a favourite in File A.
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!