BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedule Frustration!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
The more i use the interactive schedules, the more frustrated i get with it's user-unfriendliness;

a case in point: in the attached pdf, the top image shows the schedule window while the bottom image is that schedule place onto a layout.

can anyone explain why the change in location of the last door drawing? i have no idea.
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I can see a small difference between that third cell in the schedule and the layout.
On the schedule it does not have that tag in the lower right corner, in the Layout it does.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi Laszlo, thanks for the reply;

i actually posted the wrong image; that one was the first one i did and i also noted the slight difference so i changed it and tried again (see updated attached image) with no difference.

the 'tags' have been added using the annotate function in the schedule window - as far as i'm aware, this is what the annotate function is supposed to be for, adding text/dimensions etc. to the basic view that's automatically generated. if annotation is affecting the layout, i think its a serious flaw in the functionality of the tool. however, i don't think this is what's causing the problem but i still have no idea what it could be.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Kombibob, one idea:
Could you check the Oversize settings for these different Windows?
I am wondering it some upper oversize is set for that third windows.
If not, then I would report this as a bug.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I checked the settings and all seemed ok;
after some more testing, it's definitely the text elements that i've placed in the annotation window that is throwing out the alignment; that, to me, is a bug and i will report it.
thanks for your help.
Learn and get certified!