Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello There I am new to this and I am using ArchiCAD for abut 2 years.

I have renovation project and i was using "Empty Doors" now when i use command Interactive Schedule for Door Types this Empty Door shows up.
So my question is there a option to not include these doors in the list.

Thanks everyone and keep great work helping each other
21 REPLIES 21
TomWaltz
Participant
Yes.

In your schedule Settings, where you set Element Type = Door, you can also set Object Name <> Empty Door (not equal to), so the schedule will skip these doors.

You can also set all your empty door ID's to be zero, then tell set your scheduler to skip all doors with ID <> 0, so you can also skip toilet partitions and other random doors you do not want to include.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
dmoraca wrote:
I have renovation project and i was using "Empty Doors" now when i use command Interactive Schedule for Door Types this Empty Door shows up.
So my question is there a option to not include these doors in the list.

Give all the empty openings an ID = O and set the list criteria as shown.

Woody
Anonymous
Not applicable
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
In your schedule Settings, where you set Element Type = Door, you can also set Object Name <> Empty Door (not equal to), so the schedule will skip these doors.
I like that one too!

Woody
Anonymous
Not applicable
I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone is still looking at it.

I am trying to create a window schedule that filters out storefronts. So I set the first criteria to be Element type Window and then set a series of criteria to be Library Part Name <> (not equal to) the Library part names for the storefront objects. This seems like it would work but it failed to filter out the storefront object in my plan.

See the attached screen shot of the IS settings window.

Thanks for your help,

Aaron
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
This seems like it would work but it failed to filter out the storefront object in my plan.
You're complicating matters trying it that way IMHO. I recommend giving any unwanted scheduled element a unique ID, like 'empty' or 'ingore' or 'void' and telling the IS not to include *anything* with that ID.

Much easier to create/change objects globally to reflect this ID.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
[Much easier to create/change objects globally to reflect this ID.]

I could see how that would work better. Unfortunately I want them not to show up in my window schedule but to show up in a seperate storefront schedule. So, I need them to still have an ID. That's why I thought it would be nifty to excclude and include different objects.

Have you had any success doing that?

Thanks,

Aaron

Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Not much mate - I had a quick play around with it, and it looks like the IS gets confused when it has multiple criteria like that. Or it's not associating the criteria with the elements. Hopefully Karl will read this and chime in, as he is excellent with the Calculation menu!

In the meantime, why not give the storefronts an ID of 'storefront' that is used in the storefront schedule, but not the window schedule?

Cheers,
Link.
TomWaltz
Participant
Link wrote:
Not much mate - I had a quick play around with it, and it looks like the IS gets confused when it has multiple criteria like that. Or it's not associating the criteria with the elements. Hopefully Karl will read this and chime in, as he is excellent with the Calculation menu!

In the meantime, why not give the storefronts an ID of 'storefront' that is used in the storefront schedule, but not the window schedule?

Cheers,
Link.
The IS gets totally borked when you try to use multiple criteria. This is a pretty long-standing bug. (or unrequested feature, depending on who you talk to.)
Tom Waltz