BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Window Schedule-Few questions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am new to using schedules but have worked on them for hours and am not making much progress...I have a few pressing questions.

1.)Is there a way to get the automatic schedule to read the type of window. EG Awning vs casement, and not just display the library part name?

2.)My option to add a "Insert Header Cell Above" option is always greyed out. Any suggestions?

3.) Is there a way to make a change in a linked property without it changing in the model? Can you change any single cell into plain text?

Thanks!!
3 REPLIES 3
Aussie John
Newcomer
Hi Monica - you need to use "add parameter" - find the library part in question and select the parameter. It will then list in your schedule.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is no such paramater.
Aussie John
Newcomer
Well it depends on the library part. If you felt adventurous you could add your own parameter. Use the text type parameter to name the window type.
Make sure you copy the original part so your changes dont get overwritten in any future update.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Learn and get certified!