Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Is there a live forum for Archiphysik?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know there is one but there are almost no new discussions. Is there a sub here where I could start discussions on the topic of Building Physics?
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Archicad does not have building physics built in to it - the closest we have is Ecodesigner.
If you want to make a wish for this feature, you can do so in the 'Wishes' section of the forum.
Be clear as to what you want and provide as much information and links as you can.

Archiphysik is a stand alone Germans software, that from what I gather, has a plug-in for Archicad that can be used to export Archicad data to Archiphysik.
So if you wish to discuss it, you will be best to do it on their forum if you can find an up to date one.
If you wish to discuss the link from Archicad to Archiphysik, then you can do so in the 'Other Products' section of the forum

Their add-on is up to date for Archicad version 24, so it must still be current.
They do mention on their website that have a support contact.
So maybe ask them if there are any active forums.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry Kelly
In fact I have moved this post to 'Other Products'.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11