BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Is there a reference (of any kind) to list templates?

Sam Karli
Enthusiast
Hi,
I want to make some simple lists (for example, to sum up areas of facades) but the wizard is terrible and it's a bit time consuming reverse engineer the format of the list templates.

To meet Hungarian regulations, I have to sum up areas of facades and divide it by the perimeter of the house (all these are defined by fills) .

BTW is there any meaningful use the built-in SQL stuff?

I mean it's nice to have a downloadable ODBC driver for the developers, but can I reach an SQL query from within the ArchiCAD? The listing guide has a section about it but without a conclusion of any use.

If possible, I'd prefer calculating in SQL and just formatting it in an ArchiCAD way.

After googling the whole thing a frightening few info is available about the whole topic pointing to a Frenchman's 15 year old book.
GDL/Python/C++ dev
1 REPLY 1
Forget the Lists. Use Interactive Schedules.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Learn and get certified!