BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

LISTING SIMILAR WINDOWS/DOORS WITH SAME ID BUT DIFFERENT MARKER TEXT

denmuk
Participant
Hi all

I am having a problem with Archicad 22, i have different window "types" TYPE-2D (check attachment) that have the same element ID or "type" (for grouping in the interactive schedule) but i manually placed in marker text (for showing on the floor layouts so each window has different number on floor layout) and used element ID (for interactive schedule grouping). I input the marker text ID under

...Window Settings>Marker symbol & text>Content ID, Sill.

and the element ID generation under

...Document>Listing Extras>Element ID manager.

The QS on the project would like each window to be named differently, W01, W02, W03...etc but then would like the windows to be clustered into "types" on the schedule. On the print screen attachment, i have placed a custom text indicating what i would like archicad to do automatically...i.e listing all the "Type 2D" windows located in the project files in one column using the marker text used for reflecting o the floor layout. I would really appreciate the help as we a re under a tight deadline.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I concur, this would be a great feature so if anyone knows a solution or can inform Graphisoft that it is needed that would be great!
Learn and get certified!