BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Library Parts Missing in Teamwork

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, I'm running AC13 (MacOS) & trying to setup our BIM server for the first time. I've installed the BIM server application and successfully got it running. I opened my project I'd like to share, chose "Share this Project", and let it do its thing. When its done, however, I'm now missing 6 library parts I wasn't missing before sharing the project. The path it shows to the library folders is correct, the parts it reports as missing ARE in the folder. Any thoughts anyone might have on this would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you sure the Library Loading Report missing part or maybe duplicates.? When AC 13 find duplicates it only displayes one of them.

BTW make sure you BS and AC are on the latest hotfix.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, definitely missing. I do have (2) duplicate parts showing in the report as well. Before AC13 we had a separate file server where project data & libraries were stored. I'm now attempting to make my local machine the BIM server for the office. I ran the BIM server configuration, & I have located the "project data" & "library folder" on a separate partition of my local hard drive. I read in the "Teamwork Essentials" the libraries are uploaded to the BIM server. Is there supposed to be an actual copy of my libraries within the BIM server folder somewhere? Currently there is not. I feel like I'm missing a step or something.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I figured it out. The missing parts all were custom parts I had made that didn't have ".gsm" extension. Added the file extension & presto!
Learn and get certified!