Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

License manager and Archicad unable to connect to Graphisoft ID server

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear all,

I have a problem with both my license manager and my ArchiCad 23 not being able to connect to the Graphisoft ID server. Also http://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/ is unavailable in my browser. I work on Mac OS 10.13.6 at home and the aim is to be able to work remotely on Teamwork projects in the BIM Cloud. Below I added 3 pictures of the different errors. Does anyone know how I can solve this?
29 REPLIES 29
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi rsmits,

This can be a network issue - maybe your antivirus or firewall blocks the communication. Please contact your local support to help you - if you can't solve it, they will forward your problem to our system and one of my colleagues will investigate it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Pink Projects
Newcomer
Any answers on this? Same here...
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for your report and I am very sorry about the issue!

This morning (CET time), we were experiencing issues with the License Delivery service.

Users might experience general slowness when trying to download/upload their software key as well as occasional errors.

If the issue still persists by now, please let me know and I will ask for further information!

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.
I can’t also login. The site can’t be reached error. Graphisoftid.graphisoft.com refused to connect
schagemann
Enthusiast
Has this been resolved yet?

Also can you provide an ETA on when the Australian license are available to be upgraded to ARCHICAD 24?
macinteract
Design Technology Managers.
All  on macOS | since AC 6

Archicad Framework > Smart Template 27
Smart Tree, Transmittal and Universal Label and other smart GDL Objects
By Architects for Architects.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
KenneyKim wrote:
Hi.
I can’t also login. The site can’t be reached error. Graphisoftid.graphisoft.com refused to connect
Hi Kenney,

Thank you for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

Could you try accessing https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/ via other browsers available in your machine and see if the website is accessible there?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
schagemann wrote:
Has this been resolved yet?

Also can you provide an ETA on when the Australian license are available to be upgraded to ARCHICAD 24?
Hi,

Thank you for your question!

The issue had been resolved last Friday, and the License Delivery must have been running well by now. Are you still having issue with uploading/downloading license, or are there any other issues?

Regarding upgrading license to Archicad 24, I believe it must be available already. I suggest contacting the local support in order to receive an exact answer to this question.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Barry Kelly
schagemann wrote:
I actually just spoke to Central Innovation and the AUS licenses will be released on the 21st.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
schagemann
Enthusiast
Thanks Barry - you beat me to posting an update...
macinteract
Design Technology Managers.
All  on macOS | since AC 6

Archicad Framework > Smart Template 27
Smart Tree, Transmittal and Universal Label and other smart GDL Objects
By Architects for Architects.