Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List elements with Multiple SEOs (Solid Element operations)

Nathan Brauer
Newcomer
Graphisoft recommended reducing the number of SEO's in my file after an audit.

I use them liberally, but in an effort to cleanup the file, I'd like to see a list of the worst offenders.

Is there a way to create a schedule of all the elements with SEOs, and sort it by number of operations?

Thanks.
Nathan Brauer
Gillis Architects
AC22, 23 & 24US Full

Mac Pro (late 2013 trashcan)
2.7 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon E5
64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
AMD FirePro D700 6 GB
Mac OS X Mohave 10.14.6

Retired:
Mac Pro (upgraded mid 2010 model)
3 REPLIES 3

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Not that I know of. And no matter how hard I am thinking I cannot come up with a way this could be possible to do.
I was thinking maybe you could schedule the gross and net volume of elements and if there is a difference between the two, maybe figure out which ones participate in SEOs, but I don't know if that would work. Doors, Windows, Openings also reduce the volume of elements, just as Priority Based Connections and Trim to Roof/Shell operation do. That the gross and net volume of an element is not the same does not necessarily mean that the element participates in an SEO.

At this point, I tend to think that you would probably have to write an Add-On using the Archicad API to be able to mine that data out of a project file. And I don't know the API so I don't even know if it would be possible to do there...
....................................................................................................
Laszlo Nagy, Lead Moderator, Community Admin
Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25
Loving Archicad since 1995

jl_lt
Enthusiast
This would be a nice feature to have. Another thing i was thinking the other day is that it would be nice to have a switch to completely turn off the SEO process for computers performance sake.

agroni
Newcomer
don't want to sound negative, but I think it is about time when Graphisoft says "go crazy on the SEO!!! It will not impact performance!!!!
Many have been waiting for this for a long time
The BIMster @ AllesWirdGut
Currently: Archicad 24 & 22
User since Archicad 6.5 (2001)

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!