BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

List of Unused Embedded Objects?

Gus
Newcomer
Is there any way to see a list of Embedded objects that also shows if that object is Used in the Project or not? This is because I want to delete all the embedded objects that are not used. When I try to do this in the Library Manager though I have to create the entire list then click every single one of them to see if it's used in the model, then hand write the name of the object (because you can't copy it) Then go back and delete them all using my list. If I don't do this and I try to delete them as I find them it requires me to "refresh" before it will show me if the object is used or not which takes forever to refresh over and over again.

Anyone else having this problem or see any way to fix this easily and quickly?

-Gus
www.michaelgustavson.com Architect NY WI IL
Madison WI
Archicad21 MEP EcoDesSTAR Win10-64-bit
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Gus:

Another option is to select the Embedded Library in the Library Manager, click the "I" icon (Information) on the lower right, it will show a list of the Placed Objects. You could take a screen shot of this to see which parts can be deleted.

David
Embedded_Library_Info.png
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!