Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Listing wall finishes by zones they occur in

Matthew Johnson
Advocate
I am trying to create a list that schedules the wall finishes as they relate to zones. We use the zones with reference line method to identify rooms within our buildings so that the room definitions can update if the boundary changes.

I want to be able to schedule the material of the walls, but only the material that relates to the zone. Referring to the attached the outside faces of the surrounding walls are BLK: Face Blockwork but the faces that relate to the rooms are the PBP: Plasterboard... . When I list the zones and the contained wall materials it shows all materials for each wall.

The list is just text at this stage and I'll upgrade to a graphic one once I get the parameters right.

The list engine also appear to be truncating and mixing up the material names. The second material is the first 32 letters of its name plus the name of the third, the first material is the first 32 letters of its name plus the 32 letters from the second and third?

Any help would be appreciated.
Matthew Johnson - POWE Architects
AC4.5 --> AC27 & Revit 2019 --> 2023
Asus Zenbook Pro 16x i9-13900H w/ Nvidia RTX 4070 4K dual, Windows 11 64bit
I'd rather be sailing.
1 REPLY 1
Matthew Johnson
Advocate
Once I get this resolved (I'm allowed to feel optimistic once in a while) I wanted to extend the concept to listing floor and ceiling finishes in the same schedule but have noticed the Listing of Related Elements will include most things but not slabs! Why?
Matthew Johnson - POWE Architects
AC4.5 --> AC27 & Revit 2019 --> 2023
Asus Zenbook Pro 16x i9-13900H w/ Nvidia RTX 4070 4K dual, Windows 11 64bit
I'd rather be sailing.