Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP Modeler & its Versions..+ Electrical Symbols?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

1. Would like to know, if one has AC14 but the MEP Modeler version 13, by loading the MEP13 object Library will the MEP Objects show up (knowing that they can not be manipulated), so avoiding dots all over the plans?

2. Does it contain Electrical Objects like switches that show on plan as like symbol of $ and on elevations as the true shape?
Thanks,
Joseph
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've tried loading them into my libraries several different ways. I assume that they would show up in the "Other Objects" folder when using the object tool, but the folder is grayed out. Any other thoughts??
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
With MEP Modeler these library parts are not shown in the Object Tool but with the several MEP Tool types that are installed with the MEP Modeler.
If you apply the MEP Profile in the Work Environment Dialog, these Tools will appear in your Tool Box.
Then go to the settings Dialog of the Tool (e.g. Duct Tool) and you will see those types of MEP library parts.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27