Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP Modeler library problem

Has anyone been using MEP Modeler with TW???

I just installed it today, and its working fine with solo projects, but i cannot get it to work with TW...

Specifically, i have uploaded the MEP library to the BIM Server and added it to the TW project, but to no avail...

I keep getting the following message:

Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
3 REPLIES 3
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Achille,

ArchiCAD can give this error,
-if the MEP library is not loaded, or not the complete library is loaded
-if the MEP tools have wrong defaults, so all MEP related tools in ToolBox should have a valid MEP object as default (routing uses the defaults to create the system)

So I think this error is not related to TeamWork, check your tools and the library.

Regards,
Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Yes, the problem was related to the second thing. The Template for some reason didn't assign any objects to MEP tools. Now that they were assigned, routing works fine. Indeed its not a TW problem, maybe a moderator could move the thread and rename it.

I'm happy the problem was solved, thanks Marton!

Anyway the warning message is completely misleading, and should be changed to something more relevant.
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Achille wrote:
Indeed its not a TW problem, maybe a moderator could move the thread and rename it.
Done.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27