BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Major teamwork problem!

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Today I'm having a really serious problem with AC TW. The mac I'm using for some reason that is unknown to Graphisoft (I have stated the problem before) does not ever see the server as online. I have checked the DNS settings etc, and it is all fine, but for some reason every morning I have to manually add the BIM server address to connect, unlike the other macs in the office that see the server online normally.

Yesterday I created a travel pack of the teamwork project and worked offsite. Today when I opened AC I was prompted to open the travel pack that I had saved, which I did. Then AC went in an endless procedure to connect to the server. After 1 hour I had to force quit. When I reopened AC the server was listed as Offline (as usual) but the travel pack seemed to be uploaded. I proceeded to manually add the BIM server address and open the TW file. Again after 1 hour of waiting I couldn't connect.
I forced left the project, and tried to re-join. Nothing. Every time Archicad is stuck at "Connecting to server".

This is very-very annoying
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!