Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Merged numbers in schedule?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
I have an expression giving me a CO2 weight for my elements. The unmerged schedule shows all elements and their CO" weight correctly and the total for all the elements is correct. When I merge the schedule the CO2 is not summarized per row...however the total sum is correct. Is it possible to get a summarized quantity per element? Obviously AC knows it's there somewhere since the total sum is correct...
Br,
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Not possible that I know of, Mats. ARCHICAD gets the right total because it adds each individual element, however collapsed, in the schedule. Or, you can think of it as AC multiplying the quantity (column not shown in your schedule) by the amount as it sums to get the grand total.

What you see is "by design", and has been mentioned a few times over the years, so perhaps worth making a wish. It would have to be some new functionality that would allow the summing of summable fields for merged elements in a single row - since the only sum function at present will present a new row with a total.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think what would be great is an option in the Scheme Settings Dialog.
In the Schedule Fields panel, we should have a new button for each field (next to the Sort, Sum, and Flag buttons) that would specify whether we want to display the sum when uniform elements are merged. So, whether values are summed in a Schedule cell or not could be specified on a "Schedule field" level, and would not be a global setting for the whole generated schedule.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
LaszloNagy wrote:
I think what would be great is an option in the Scheme Settings Dialog.
In the Schedule Fields panel, we should have a new button for each field (next to the Sort, Sum, and Flag buttons) that would specify whether we want to display the sum when uniform elements are merged. So, whether values are summed in a Schedule cell or not could be specified on a "Schedule field" level, and would not be a global setting for the whole generated schedule.
Top!
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.