BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Missing msvcp100.dll &msvcr100.dll during Cadimage Install

Anonymous
Not applicable
Trying to run Cadimage Installer as step 3 of a new install.
Unfortunately the process informs me that "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

After clicking <OK> it then tells me that "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

However both dll's are loaded and permissions checked as showing that they are available to ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES with both Read and Read & Execute allowed

Can anybody explain what is going wrong here.

The MSVCP100.dll is located in both C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\SystemX86 and C:\Windows\System32
The MSVCR100.dll is located in all of the following directories:
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIM Server 21\JVM\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIM Server 21\JVM\bin
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIMcloud - BIM Server Module 21\JVM\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIMcloud - BIM Server Module 21\JVM\bin
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIMcloud - BIM Server Manager 21\JVM\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIM Server 21\Uninstall\BIMcloud - BIM Server Manager 21\JVM\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\SystemX86
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool\Uninstall.LMT\JVM\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool\Uninstall.LMT\JVM\bin
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIMx Desktop Viewer\Uninstall.BIMx\JVM\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\BIMx Desktop Viewer\Uninstall.BIMx\JVM\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin\plugin2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin
C:\Windows\System32

Any guidance will be appreciated
Regards
Becky
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
I've moved your post to the "Other Products" forum, as Cadimage add-ons are not Graphisoft products.

Cadimage typically has very good technical support - I'd recommend contacting them if you don't get a response here. It would help others here to know if your are on Windows 10 and AC 21? And are you logged into your Windows machine as an administrator? Also, please identify your localization. I assume NZ or Austrailia since you say that the Cadimage installer is 'step 3 of new install' and I believe only NZ/AUS customers have some Cadimage products bundled? In that case you might also contact your reseller for tech support.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
As Karl noted, please contact our tech support team. We will need to know more details about your software/hardware configuration to get to the bottom of the problem
Ralph Wessel BArch
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi Becky
This issue can normally be fixed by installing this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=5555
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Learn and get certified!