Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More GS examples please :) like the ratio gross/net area

Mats_Knutsson
Advocate
I got stuck directly. Was trying to get the per story ratio of the sum of all room areas divided by total building area. GS some example please ?
I am Groot
AC 24 SWE Full
HPZbook 32GB i7 7820HQ 2,9 GHz
Quadro M2200 2GB
2 REPLIES 2

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I do not think this can be achieved currently because Properties (even when defined by Expression) always return element-specific data. What you are trying to achieve is an automatic summation of the values of a Property from multiple elements.
....................................................................................................
Laszlo Nagy, Lead Moderator, Community Admin
Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25
Loving Archicad since 1995

Mats_Knutsson
Advocate
LaszloNagy wrote:
I do not think this can be achieved currently because Properties (even when defined by Expression) always return element-specific data. What you are trying to achieve is an automatic summation of the values of a Property from multiple elements.
Yup, sum of values from elements. Since the actual sums of values are easily calculated with schedules I thought this was a low hanging fruit. I guess I had too high expectations for the "excel" like functions in 22. This area thing was the first thing I wanted to do...crap. Back to the drawing board...
Thanks anyways Lazlo..
AC 24 SWE Full
HPZbook 32GB i7 7820HQ 2,9 GHz
Quadro M2200 2GB

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!