BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Multi-seat object, how to schedule count

I have a 'seat row' object, it has a parameter displaying the resulting seat count and it can show the count value in a text block. Is there any way of getting that object information into a schedule, so as to list and sum up the individual row counts?
5 REPLIES 5
I worked around the problem by putting (PARAMETERS…) the seat count for the object into 'A', which was not being used by the object. It has the added beauty that the schedule sums A as it is, no extra work, without a problem. And it shows on the info box, which is also nice.

[I thought I remembered being able to bring any object parameter into the schedule fields but on schedule settings I am only getting a list of 4 object parameters: Front Axonometry, A, Rotation Angle, Surface. Mentioning this in case I am missing something obvious.]
Barry Kelly
Ignacio wrote:
[I thought I remembered being able to bring any object parameter into the schedule fields but on schedule settings I am only getting a list of 4 object parameters: Front Axonometry, A, Rotation Angle, Surface. Mentioning this in case I am missing something obvious.]
Click on the little triangle next to the 'Add Fields' button and choose 'Library Part Parameters' (it will be slightly different in versions other than 22).
Then browse for your library part and the parameter that you want.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry wrote:
Click on the little triangle
Thanks! [Those little triangles…]
Lingwisyer
Guru

Is there some way to get it to Sum the parameter from multiple instances?

Ling.

count.jpg

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

I also want to know this!  "Sum the parameter from multiple instances"

Learn and get certified!