BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Multiple Values applied to single element in AC19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im currently running AC19 and wanting to have multiple property values applied to a single element (i.e. a precast concrete panel) im wanting to have a legend value "PC." for elevation and section notation legends, also a finish value (such as plastered, painted or graphic finish) and also a unique panel ID number identifying that specific panels number (i.e. 'PC Panel L2.3') is there a way to do this in earlier versions of AC such as what im using currently? im aware that it is available in later versions like 22 using Properties, Property Expressions, Classifications etc. but how can this be done in 19?
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
In earlier version also existed properties, but it was GDL property object. It's a script, that can be attached to any element and contain additional information about the element that can be used in listing.
Unfortunately you cannot extract this information into schedules. I cannot say for sure about labels - probably not either.
But you can see all additional information in List, that been used to generate estimation documents.
Learn and get certified!