Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Need help with the Survey Point

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

"The most stupid man on earth" ...yep that's how I feel. I don't "#¤"#¤ get this fantastic Survuy point gizmo. Would be so hapy if someone could show the steps. And yes I've watched the vid and read the text.

This mus be super simple right? Enlighten me.

2022-05-02_16-55-25.png

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend

🍿...

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Did I do it correctly? (video link). I prefer creating a few extra lines rather the fiddeling with a trace and reference.

AC 25 SWE Full

Karl Ottenstein

Hi Mats.  Love the swooooosh 🤣. When you say 'read the text' I assume this brief article here:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Data-Exchange-articles/Native-Archicad-Survey-Point/ta-p/304147

and the Help etc.  But, as an SSA member, have you also downloaded the (substantial) "Native Survey Point Workflow Guide"? from the Learn portal? 

https://learn.graphisoft.com/class_catalog/category/8918

This and the other Workflow Guides on that page are free downloads for SSA subscribers by entering "SSA_ACCESS" into the code box in the shopping cart during checkout.  Awkward system, but it works.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 1.59.45 PM.jpg

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Thanks Karl and Yes I have that document. 27 pages doc for something that most of our users will need to learn...I'll crank it out and condense it.

AC 25 SWE Full