Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

No option to downgrade to BIMcloud Basic

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm working on a group project with another student and it would be easier if we could work in "Teamwork mode".
In order to do that we both have to downgrade to BIM Cloud Basic. My colleague has successfully downgraded, however when I open the BIM Cloud Manager and navigate to the Licenses tab, there is no downgrade button although there was one for my colleague.

Another useful information would be that my colleague is using ARCHICAD 23 and has downgraded the BIM Cloud to that version, so I wanted to upgrade my ARCHICAD 22 to ARCHICAD 23 so I can downgrade to the same version. When I tried updating it on myarchicad.com it offered me an upgrade to ARCHICAD 24 but not to ARCHICAD 23, so I manually downloaded ARCHICAD 23, installed it and activated it with my valid license for ARCHICAD 22 (We are both using Educational versions). Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Leon.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Leon,

I'm a bit confused what you did there, but:
- You need to operate only one BIMcloud Basic if you wish to work together,
- You need to agree on a common Archicad version, both major build (e.g. v23) and minor build (e.g.3008) should match,
- You need BIMcloud Basic since you are students and most probably have no BIMcloud User License,
- To be able to Downgrade, you must log in as a masteradmin, else it won't show up as an option.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Leon,

I'm a bit confused what you did there, but:
- You need to operate only one BIMcloud Basic if you wish to work together,
- You need to agree on a common Archicad version, both major build (e.g. v23) and minor build (e.g.3008) should match,
- You need BIMcloud Basic since you are students and most probably have no BIMcloud User License,
- To be able to Downgrade, you must log in as a masteradmin, else it won't show up as an option.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much for your answer, it was very helpful. We are now working in teamwork
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Glad to read this!:)

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin